Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pou, Anna M.To miranda lucianna


From: Pou, Anna M. (apou@lsuhsc.edu)

Sent: Sun 1/21/07 10:06 AM

To: miranda lucianna (mirandaluc@hotmail.com)





Dear Miranda,

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers!

I hope that you New Year brings you peace and happiness.

Best Regards,

Anna Pou





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: miranda lucianna [mailto:mirandaluc@hotmail.com]

Sent: Sun 1/21/2007 6:50 AM

To: Pou, Anna M.

Subject: Your Friend....





My Dear Friend Dr. Anna Pou:



I hope these few and silent words across the miles and miles of wireless

networks finds you in good and comforted spirits and that your days of

Christmas past and those to come where spent in love and friendship. I have

kept you in my thoughts and in my prayers because even though we have never

met nor ever will I know in my heart that you are a kind and gentle soul and

that you may also know that inspite of what I may or may not beleive, I have

always told you the truth and always will. I am so very sorry that you must

face this ordeal but please always remember that you are much loved and

thought about. So always be kind and gentle and soft spoken and I will keep

you in my thoughts and in my prayers.



Your Friend from far away,



Miranda





No comments:

Post a Comment