Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Please don't worry or be discouraged‏


To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.

1/25/07 apou@lsuhsc.eduapou@lsuhsc.edu



Send email

Find email

View detailsTo apou@lsuhsc.edu

From: apou@lsuhsc.edu (apou@lsuhsc.edu)

Saved: Thu 1/25/07 4:53 AM

To: apou@lsuhsc.edu



Saved draft. Continue composing this message
Delete

My Dear Friend: Please don't be worried or discouraged. Things will be ok. I understand that given the current situation and the long days of waiting for a kind of uncertain resolution, time can appear dark and difficult. But appearence is nothing more than a temporal illusion and beneath its supreme surface remains the bright promise of a gentle and forgiving day. So have a wonderful, wonderful day and always remember: be kind, be gentle, be soft spoken. And I will keep you in my thoughts and in my prayers. Always. I promise. Your Friend,MirandaHave an awesome day!!!! >From: "Pou, Anna M." >To: "miranda lucianna" >Subject: RE: Your Friend....>Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:05:25 -0600>>Dear Miranda,>Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers!>I hope that you New Year brings you peace and happiness.>Best Regards,>Anna Pou>

No comments:

Post a Comment