Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Christmas Conversation with Anna

Your Friend....‏


To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.

1/21/07 apou@lsuhsc.eduapou@lsuhsc.edu



Send email

Find email

View detailsTo apou@lsuhsc.edu

From: apou@lsuhsc.edu (apou@lsuhsc.edu)

Saved: Sun 1/21/07 4:50 AM

To: apou@lsuhsc.edu



Saved draft. Continue composing this message
Delete

My Dear Friend Dr. Anna Pou: I hope these few and silent words across the miles and miles of wireless networks finds you in good and comforted spirits and that your days of Christmas past and those to come where spent in love and friendship. I have kept you in my thoughts and in my prayers because even though we have never met nor ever will I know in my heart that you are a kind and gentle soul and that you may also know that inspite of what I may or may not beleive, I have always told you the truth and always will. I am so very sorry that you must face this ordeal but please always remember that you are much loved and thought about. So always be kind and gentle and soft spoken and I will keep you in my thoughts and in my prayers. Your Friend from far away, Miranda



No comments:

Post a Comment