Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Good morning everyone! Today it is gray and raining. But the weather is not really what I wanted to write about. In all of my conversations with Anna, whether by email or by phone, Anna never once appolagised for what she did. Also, during the public conferences she never appoligised either. Her lack of any kind of appoligy always bothered me. So I have spent some time thinking about this and think I have come up with a reason. I dont beleive Anna will ever apoligise because to do so would indicate some degree of guilt and more importantly, she beleives in her heart and in her mind that she did nothing wrong at all. So, if she beleives she did nothing wrong, why in the world would she then apolagise. I think it is an intersting insight into the mind of a murderer. Anna killed every patient on the seventh floor and in her mind she does not feel as though she did anything wrong. Now I am hesitant to make the comparison but will do it anyway. If you watch the filmed Nuremburg trials of leading Nazi's you will find that not one of them ever apolagised for the mass killings of Jews, homosexuals, and political opponents. The reason they never apolagised, was because they did not feel they did anything wrong. It is amazing to me, that some folks can do such wrong and always beleived that they in fact had done nothing wrong at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment