Friday, March 15, 2013

Hi everyone. I apologize for not having written in a while. I have ben very sick. I spent the last four months in the hospital. I wish I felt better. There is not a day that passes that I am not somehow reminded about hurricane Katrina and the aweful events at Memorial Hospital. It seems like such a long time ago. I remember how often I begged Anna to tell the truth but in the end she decided not to tell the truth. I don't know how many of you have recently watched the movie, Flight, with Densil Washington. At the end of the movie he was given the opportunity to keep his job and by extension his life. All he had to do was lie. In the end he told the truth and landed in prison and he said for the first time he felt free. Until Anna tells the truth, she will not be free.
From Mark, my friend in England

No comments:

Post a Comment