Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I often find myself wondering if people know and understand just how much they are LOVED. I see so much pain and agony I wonder......if they only knew that they are LOVED, that everything they ever did in their lives means nothing when compared to the LOVE that awaits them. Perhaps if they understood this they would not despair but instead smile and laugh for what awaits them....Perhaps then they might find joy in the moment and peace of heart....peace of heart...my dear friend Anna, how I have often wished and hoped that you understand this.....I have always been your friend even at those times when things might have appeared to be different and when all your supporters have forgotten I will still be there....a friend indeed.....and how I have often hoped that you will at least remember the words I have so often given to you.....be kind, be gentle and above all else please be soft spokan.....for whether you understand or not Anna, I promise you, these words will save your life....for do you remember what was said in the beginning...why is it that with all your education, all your learning, that you cannot remember...so I will remember for you....in the begining WAS the WORD and the WORD was with God.....now do you remember Anna....and perhaps the day is coming when you and I can sit beneath the spreading branches of that Tree of Life...how I have often looked forward to that eventuality....the chance to tell you all those things I wished to tell you...but the time was not yet but is later to come....I know its hrd to understand but just remember Anna that I told you the truth.....be kind, be gentle, be soft spokan...and I will see you later sitting beneath the brances of the Tree of Life...I promise....so just beleive Anna...just beleive.....

No comments:

Post a Comment