Tuesday, July 10, 2012

As days pass into weeks and the weeks into months I have often asked myself what presicely did I learn from my conversations with Anna and Michael and Julie. I have often found myself wondering about the question. And the answers are always the same. The most important thing I learned from this dreadful experience is that sometimes very kind and very gentle and very soft spokan individuals find themselves in horrible situations and in those horrible situations act in ways they would not normally act. I think that is the most important thing I learned from this experience. And the second is simply this: when you go in search of an answer to a question, make sure you want to know the answer. Sometimes the answer is not what you expected and then it becomes a revalation. Anna for example, the Anna I came to know, is a very kind and gentle person who has over the years worked very hard to help heal her patients. The fact that on one horrible morning in a hospital without water, without air conditioning and without basic sanitation, made a decision that resulted in the immediate or near immediate deaths of many patients, in no way reflects her dedication as a doctor. I have always maintained that as far as I am concerned, Anna is and always will be a kind and gentle person. I can only hope that in her heart of hearts she comes to know and understand just how LOVED she really is and that in my Fathers Kingdom there really is no such thing as JUDGEMENT or CONDEMNATION but rather there is only LOVE and that she is LOVED indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment