Monday, March 15, 2010

Who Am I?

First, a little bit about who I am. My name is Miranda Lucianna and I was born in England on March 15th, 1960. My father Gordon Jaynes, is an attorney, based out of London, England. I grew up in a small village just outside of London called Virginia Water in Surrey. I attending the University of London's School of Economics before moving back to Walla Walla, Washington to live with my Grandparents, in the summer of 1979. After the summer, I attending Washington State University, in Pullman, Washington. I graduated from WSU in 1983 with a BA in English Literature and a Minor in European History, inspite of my dyslexia. I then attending Eastern Washington State University. I graduated from EWU in the Spring of 1985 with an MA in American Military and Diplomatic History. I later attended and graduated from Walla Walla Community College with a Certificate in Computer Applications. I also earned Microsoft certifications in Broadband Technology, Narrowband Technology and Customer Service. I am also certified in Qwest technical support as well as Comcast technical support and currently work for Sykes Enterprises in Information Technology and Customer Service. And now my sad story....

No comments:

Post a Comment